Sunday, April 13, 2014

When The Time Comes.

When I find you. When I meet you.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to encourage each other every day, to love and honour our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

During periods of stress like these, I really need to let it out. I need someone to lean on, because I am not strong on my own. I need to remember to first lean on God. But God provides and uses people to support one another, right?

So stressed and depressed right now. I feel like crying.

When you come into my life. When you become my partner, my other half, when we're looking to build our lives together:

I promise to love you fiercely with my all heart, only because Christ first loved us. I promise to be there for you. To cherish you. To care for you. To support you.

I would wake up at 6am to Skype you if we were apart.
I would send you a text to tell you that I was thinking of you. Or that I missed you. Or that something I saw reminded me of you.

And it wouldn't be weird or awkward one bit. Because we will belong to one another, and ultimately, we will be bonded in Christ.

I promise to do my best for you romantically.

LORD, please give me strength till I find that person. Please keep me strong, please.
Please give me wisdom, to discern your will.
Please help me to love you first, and put you in the centre of everything that I do.
Especially in my relationhips.

In our relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment