Wednesday, April 9, 2014

There's No Place I'd Rather Be.


Looking back, just thinking about how often I've actually faked a smile. 

I guess many times I can detect when people are trying to mask the hurt or put on a stronger exterior, even though they're falling apart or crumbling inside, beneath that frail mask. 

Just a push could tear down their walls, or the defenses they worked so hard to build could come falling down by themselves. 


I think people usually try to hide the 'pain' by saying "I'm okay" or by brushing comments off. 
But everybody has experienced this before, or at least been through a phase when they've had to fake smiles or pretend that they're okay.

Why? Because they think that lying or trying not to bother people would be less draining than having to go through deep conversations, or really admitting and expressing how they actually felt. 

Good or bad? Hm


Abstract you say?
It's a matter of perception. And data absorption. 


....

Side note: Songs can really influence your mood on the spot. 

Side note 2: I guess you're really getting bored of me. Not all good things last right? Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment