How many times or how many people actually hold on to this thinking?
Afraid to open up to.someone else and afraid to be vulnerable, worried that leaving their heart bare in someone else's hands is dangerous. Because they don't trust the people enough, and they're not willing to love wholeheartedly, because loving wholeheartedly means being transparent with one another.
Wow, I think my husband would say that about me. Maybe.
But then again, I think girls would love to be told that they are prety outwardly.
On second thoughts, I'd rather be told that I'm beautiful and attractive as a whole to my boyfriend and husband. I think what's more important is the security, knowing that your partner is someone who's deeply romantically in love with you and you alone, not another woman/man.
As Scott often used to tell me, confidence is key. :)
And I agree.
I realised. That's for Ji Chuen.
Six months ago, the person to come to mind first would've been Brandon.
Now, IDK anymore. It seems okay living life without him.
Not talking to him, not skyping, not seeing him every day, not telling him my troubles, not encouraging him.
I can't physically be with him anymore.
So I stick by my principle that distance helps the heart forget.
And also because Ji Chuen is similar to Brandon in so, so, so many ways.
But I guess praying for him wouldn't be something that should end with my experiences and memories with him.
Even though I can't create anymore moments with him, he's still a person who has turned my world upside down before, challenged my way of thinking, pushed me in many ways, cared for me by showing it in unexpected ways and has allowed me to be myself around him.
When I was at my worst. :)
Mm. True, true. :)
Haha, this I'm not to sure. Just saw an article entitled 'Waiting on God is Hard, and that's OK.' :)
I think this statement holds true. Looking back, although I know I have made mistakes with repercussions very often, thinking about it, I guess they were done with individual purposes and the right intentions that I had at the specific moments. I do wish I had said and done some things I didn't though, and those were chances untaken.
I can't think of anyone I'd say that to now. Except maybe Babi Natasha and maybe Mae-Ann.
Natasha's been there for me so much of the way. And everytime I rant to her or emo she'll listen and comfort me.
Even though we don't always talk to each other, know that I love you and treasure you heaps, babehhh!
Anddd, going back to the point.
I hope that one day, someone will say this to me. Because it means that I actually put effort into that relationship and I cared for the person involved. Second, it means that the person realised I was there for them. :)
Having said that, I saw this on Twitter:
:)
Answer? My mommy and daddy hehehe.
But know this, that God has each one of us in the palm of His hand. That's the best care we can get and we need.









No comments:
Post a Comment