Ooookayyy. Emo. Again. HAHA the stress is getting to meee. Sigh. RAWR
hm. so sleepy. But i needa read the subjects i'll be taking goodness.
-----------
Okay. So it starts NOW lah. :) Glad I narrowed down my choices. By ONE. At least I know you're not the one. Happy? Definitely not. But well, you are younger than me. So, bah. I'm crapping. Blehh.
I'm gonna miss you, Ai Lyn. <3
YES. I know once you're on the computer/lappy you can't pry yourself away from it. heh. Sucks you can't use youtube. Hm. RAWR to you. :) haha that's funny.
IT ISN'T NOW. Sighhhh.
Heh, somehow you only text at night. Like reallyyy late at night. Our conversations are usually around 12 something, 1. Dudeee, can't keep that up lah. Besides, I'll be too tired lah if we go on like this. Not that it matters to you. But it does to me.. Kindof. heheh
No comments:
Post a Comment