Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pattern Banyak.

WELL HELLO THERE. Been about a gazillion years since I've posted something up for you emo readers to read. :D Well too bad, posting something now. HEH which means.. I must be emo. BAD SIGN.

Been PRETTY okay for the past few months since the new year (December was too busy for me to emo) till recently.. like a one or two weeks back. You see, le ME, was doing quite WELL.. and suddenly, le me gets PMS. And then you start to get down right emotional and what nots. And then le me has this bunch of friends who SUDDENLY start to emo. Like not floorball passing shots kind of emo, more like floorball solo star player dribble the ball past the center and both defenders and then air-hooks the ball into the goal kind of emo. In other words, emo tahap hampir maximum. Cause, well.. they have girl problems. Cause, yes, all of them are guys. and yes, GIRL ISSUES.

So anyhoo, I pun, no matter how much I tried to advice them (one in particular very stubborn) and resist the urge to emo.. I pun, tersedut into this vortex of emoness. WHICH IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AND NOT HELPFUL / USEFUL IN ANY WAY TO ME. Then I started to emo after listening to these Chinese songs.. And over things OTHER than guys. YES, you CAN emo over things other than guys. -.-

Some high school close friend I have. But that's besides the point.
THEN WHAT IS THE POINT, YOU MAY ASK?!

Point is, I don't see a certain someone everyday anymore. Nope, not at all. Don't see you in class, don't see you during prefect meetings, don't see you during duty, lessons, floorball, events, whatever. DON'T SEE YOU. And well, I guess I'm happy? Or not. Probably just too busy and occupied to really feel any emotions. Towards you, that is. BUT, seeing things that remind me of you does bring back a lot of memories. And no matter how much I want to erase those memories now (cause I'm a tough girl and i DO want to forget) seeing thing like the rubix cube, my prefect badge, ferrero rochers, and that little turtle key chain from pulau perhentian gives me a very queer feeling down my spine when I have random flash backs about you and our memories with those objects. Sigh

Now I'm thinking about it again. Don't know how to react when I see you on the 22nd, SPM results day. Darnnn.

Crap.. Now, emo source shifted. UGHHHH. SPM RESULTSSS. MAU MATILAH KUU. Adoii. If I don't do well, how? How to show face? I want to get in that college. I want to. Eventhough it's gonna be hard work. I want that scholarship. Gurantees so much more. Will lift the burden off daddy's and mummy's shoulders. Sigh. But how? Will I be able to do it? IDK. Only God will know. I do hope it IS His plan and will for me to go. But, I have a strong feeling against it. If you are of the Father, you will know His will and what He would want you to think and do. Sighhh. I wish I could get that scholarship. :( Don't even know if they'll offer it or not this year. Hmmphh.

Anyhoo. Side tracking a lot there. So YES. This is me, after about 3 - 4 months plus since the last post? Any change? RAWR.
I needa improve my English. Maths don't be so careless. Econs, PLEASE STUDY HARD, PAY ATTENTION AND READ ARTICLES ABOUT CURRENT ISSUES. Business studies don't be so lazy la. Take time to actually sit down and revise her work and what she taught in class for that day. I.T.? Oh goodness. YOU CAN DO IT ZOE, COME ON YOU CAN.


Long post. Ranting banyak. Pattern banyak. Issue banyak. Emo banyak. Cakap banyak. Bising tak henti. Oh well.

Cheers to the weekend, weekend. I sing to that, yeah yeah! Esok nak pi driving lagi. Hm. Okay nak chao dah. Pi study Econs. HAIHHH. Why I am speaking in MAlay, I haz no idea. BLEH. NIGHTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment