Okay since I'm very much single and available now I thought I'd just list down some of things I'd like in my boyfriend, and obviously, future husband. Yes, I don't hope to do the 'try out many fish in the sea' thing. I plan to find one, look towards marriage, stick with him, and marry him. ;)
I hope he can seriously play the guitar. Like WHOA. :D Chop it up and make it sound nice while I sing. HAHAHA
HE HAS GOT TO LOOK LIKE ORLANDO BLOOM. okay I was kidding.
Hopefully he can sing. IF NOT I'M GONNA MAKE HIM LEARN TO. >:O heheh
If he can dance it'll be a plus point. :D
OBVIOUSLY HE HAS TO BE A CHRISTIAN. And not just any Christian or professor of the faith.. He has to be a strong and MATURE Christian. One who truly loves the LORD more than me. Obviously, I'd be his second most loved person lah, after God. :D AND.. We'd have to be of about the same spiritual maturity. Or his at least more than mine. (:
Ang mor? Those slim hot guys you see on tv all the time. ME GUSTA. KOREAN? Like those k-pop stars.. EWW NO. I think they be super girly. -.-
I'd probably end up marrying a chinese anyway. HAHAH
I want him to be athletic and sporty. hopefully he knows how to play captainball and floorball? :D Ugh, basketball players and their big armpit hole shirts and baggy pants which reach to mid calf. -.-
He has to be tough. Like, hard body la. Tak mau soft soft all.
He can cook? Plus point.
He has long hairr. I realized I like guys with long hair. NOT LIKE SUPER DREADLOCKS OR WHAT LA. Just like, Justin Bieber's old fringe. Where you can do the hair flip. Heh. But guys with that kind of hair tend to be superr vain and spend a lot of time on their hair and looks. Sigh
He's usually not the type to show his emotions and love for others. But when he's with me, he'll become a little bit more protective and sensitive. And.. romantic? :D
Oh I may be a dreamer. But dreams do come true. :)
I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not when I'm around him.
He accepts me for who I am. MY FLAWS AND ALL. Like, ALL my flaws. And he might probably even embrace some of them. Yes, tourettes and all. :)
"He thinks I'm pretty without any make up on. He thinks I'm funny, when I tell the punch-line wrong." :)
He'll be my warm blanket. My cuddle cuddle at night. Obviously, after we're married. :O
Dude. Dream guy yo.
No comments:
Post a Comment