Monday, December 26, 2011

Stalkerr.

Imma just stalk you on Facebook? Since we're not talking / texting anymore? Darnnn. 33 more minutes. UGHH. why laa. Sigh. WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS. CHILL ZOE CHILL. FORGETTTT ABOUTTT ITTTTT.  Goodness RAWR.

19 more minutes. :) Chilling about it.

Oh hello. Here goes day 1 of a very great number of days. Minus you. Heheh

"There'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby,
There'll be no clear skies if I lose you baby..
Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away,
Everyday it will rain, rain rain."

"And they were all yellow."  <3

"Where'd you go?

I miss you so

Seems like it's been forever
 
that you've been gone


Please come back home"  
HAHA Funny, cause I actually feel exactly that way too. Hm


Oh well. Goodnight baby. Yes, you're my baby. My make-belief baby.  :)   

I...can't.... anymore.  It will force me to move on. Oh well. You know I'll listen to you.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment