Thursday, October 8, 2009

aww..

i got this song from stepehn's blog. the tune's nice. the words... nice.  =)  meaningful. heh. what i would like to say to you. HEH. but yeah. hurmm...

Is this the whole picture
Or is it just the start?
Is this the way you love me?
You're capturing my heart
I used to try and walk alone
But I've begun to grow
And when you tell me just to rest
I'm finally letting go
I let go

And I'm here to stay 
Nothing can separate us
And I know, I'm ok 
You cradle me gently 
Wrapped in your arms.... I'm home

I'm seeing so much clearer
Looking through your eyes
I could never find a safer place
Even if I tried
All the times I've needed you
You've never left my side
I'm clinging to your every word
Don't ever let me go 
Don't let go


No comments:

Post a Comment