Wake up at 8+. Keep snoozing alarm.
Struggle to get out of bed at 9+.
Struggle to get out of bed at 9+.
Try to read before group meeting.
^ Absolutely no motivation cause I don't think it's necessary and my part's done but what can you do right?
^ Absolutely no motivation cause I don't think it's necessary and my part's done but what can you do right?
Rush down for breakfast, get washed up and group meeting at 10am.
Get back at hopefully around 11+.
Gobble lunch? Google maps Frisbee field for UniLeague.
Rush off to buy Opal bus card and head for Frisbee. Play, play, play.
Rush back home to either wash up or rush to church for bible reading practise.
Practise, practise.
Church service.
Dinner.
Dinner.
Finally rest?
I hope it'll be okay today.
It is your day, Lord. Use me in any and every way you choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment