Thursday, March 27, 2014

Grateful.

It's amazing how time flies. :)







We've come a long way. 


Although we're not physically able to meet up, I think that we're definitely closer than when we first became friends. 




I see you and talk to you so much more now we're apart. 
Even when we're at two opposite ends of the world.

I'm truly glad to be able to go to sleep knowing that there's one friendship still going on, one that encourages me so much.
I'm grateful that when I wake up in the mornings, there someone who's awake on the other side of the world, who's able to talk to me. :)

I'm glad that there's someone for me to care for. And that we can both share our 'deep thoughts', trivial thoughts, laughs, youtube videos, songs, frustrations, feelings and be honest with each other. 

It is really wonderful knowing that there's someone I can count on to still be a great friend though we live in different areas, different time zones, different cultures and we share different perceptions of the world.

That you won't push me away just because you're too busy or occupied. 
Even if you do, I'll be okay. Because I've seen you keep in touch at the hardest of times. 

Because I've seen you make the effort. That's all that matters. 
And I know that you love me. :)  

You should know that I love you too. 


Thank God for Ji Chuen. 
Take care and I hope you'll get into the University you hope for. 

I pray that you will grow in your love for God,
 and that the depth and magnitude of Jesus' love and work on the cross
will impact and transform you every day. 


Random people be like: She/He your girlfriend/boyfriend? 
Both of us: YES.
Random people: REALLY? 
Us: NO. 

HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment