Monday, March 24, 2014

Frustrated.

Do I feel like crushing something when I see that picture? Yes.

A little part of me dies every time I see that picture and I pay closer attention to it. Every time I zoom in and focus on the details.

Every time I realise that he was actually smiling. For the first time.

I knew something like this was bound to happen. Denial. You're in denial.

I don't want to talk about anything related to that issue/subject. Just, don't rub it in my face. 

I hate it when people keep secrets from me. I thought we were close. But if you don't wanna share, then so be it. Whatever. I'm not going to fret over something that you don't want to share with me about. One less thing for me to worry about or concern myself with.

Also, it means you shouldn't expect me to be there for you when you need advice or someone to hear you out. Why not go to one of your closer friends whom you're so much more willing to open up to and share your more personal issues with?

No comments:

Post a Comment