TELL ME ABOUT IT, MISTER. TELL ME ABOUT IT.
IKNOWRIGHT. Argh
:) I will keep that in mind.
HAHAHAH. SO CUTE THIS BOY.
But seriously, calling a girl babe? UGH
OH LOLOLOLLL. :D
HAHAHAHAH. Dad trying to be cool.
And trying to teach his kid a lesson by embarrassing him. LOL
HAHAHA CUTE PORCUPINE.
:/ :/ :/ Saddddssss.
Seriously this feeling isn't that great.
But it's not like the worsttt feeling in the world lah I feel. heh
TELL ME ABOUT ITTT.
TURKEY BABEHHH. 8D
That's MY SECRET. :D
:( Used to be that way. But things change.
Because you're too busy now. :|
I miss you haih.
LOL this woman. hah
Yeah, care less. That's what you tell me to do.
Think Imma try doing it.
Miss Kucing says so. :P
Yes mom. :)
And now that I'm 19. And forever after that, before I get married.
:/ Yeah. But sadly, you want me to listen to a song because it meaningful to you.
Because it's about you and somebody else.
HAHAH. I never knew that okay. Like seriouslyy?
OKAY. Nevermind, let the girl just be oblivious okayy. Oblivious and in denial heheh
And yeah. Girl's gotta keep it in, Can't let people knowww.
HAHAHAHAHAH. LOL TROLL POTATO FLOWER. :D
But baby, I'm so much softer than the floooor. Or the chairrr. Or the stairsss.
^ Because I only rot at home, and touch these three main things during the day. heheh
Perfect picture of how I feel inside hahaha.
Oh Katniss, how pretty you are. That's what all the guys I know say.
But yeah, that expression, so real. Gets right to your heart.
And honestly, I think I'd have exactly the same expression if I'd have to sacrifice for my husband or children. Or boyfriend. :)
HERE WE GO AGAIN ABOUT GUYS. Bleh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
This is my favouriteee! Totally cracked me up like siaooo. :D :D :D
Heh. Oh BURNNNNN.
But well, likes for photos on Facebook are usualy not for personality anywayy.
It's all about the visual appeal. SO YES, SARCASTIC WILLY WONKA,
She got likes for how she looked. Not her personalityyy. BOOM.
IDK why I am attracted to you anyway. Is it your looks? Hm, maybeee. But then again, the attitude is usually what keeps me going. So, is it your attitude? I honestly do not know. I guess you are nice deep down on the inside, though everybody might mistake you for a pai kia (BUT WAIT, MAKE NO MISTAKE. You are sort of one okay). You're definitely nice, but you have your own views on things lah. And your personality and attitude towards a lot of things, is not something I would search for in a godly guy.
SO I WANT A GODLY GUY. But why you?!
I think it's just because I can't let go. You actually made me feel happy for the first time. And for the first time ever, I find myself thinking about you first, and not about Weng Yee anymore. Even looking at Weng Yee's pictures, I don't feel anything. Or nothing as strong as before.
And just seeing a reply from you used to make me happy, the first few days after camp and stuff, and even until now, I still look forward to them everyday. Although, somewhere along the line, my feelings did change a bit. They became more like bestfriend/close friend kind of feelings. Because we could talk about your situation and the crap you didn't like.
But I did open up to you about Weng Yee, whereas you didn't. You said that yours wasn't important. Kindof unfair, but yeah. And I did lie to you.. A bit. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. hahahah kidding. IDK, because I couldn't tell you that I really liked you at that time right? Would've killed our friendship.
I have no clue. I'm lost. I just don't want to lose this friendship. All the nonsense we talk about, the random dream-sharing, the talking about current situations and stuff.
But also, you're not serious. I mean you are when you are, at times. But a lot of the time, it shows that you're not the mature type of person that I would like. To keep me grounded, because I myself know I'm the frivolous, air-headed lazy unmotivated person, who needs a strong and mature Christian to guide her. And we both know that neither of us are in that category.
Like I said, I'm lost. Hanging on by a thread at times. And at others, just floating, floating in the air. I have no idea. I know the best way to not emo about you is to stop talking to you everyday. To stop waiting for your messages. But I know if I do that, history will just repeat itself. And we'll lose contact again. Just when we got so much closer last year. Not forgetting the birthday call and message you sent me.
Might seem like nothing to you. But when we do stop talking, and I think that will undeniably happen (T_________T), what with you going to college after this and my going to Australia, I'll cherish that message. And I'm sure I'll read it over and over again.
But IDK, I just need someone for now. When I go to Australia, things are going to be so BIG. Different environment, different people, different opportunities. And who knows right? I might actually find a guy there. But knowing my taste (which is actually really bad according to Justin HAHA), I think history will repeat itself YET AGAIN. And I might go for these immature guys who are not exactly potential life partners. And I want my boyfriend (first official one, technically not first unofficial but heh) to be my husband too. :( SO HARD TO DO THAT. BUT YEH.
You're not the one for me. I just need to be able to move on. That's all I'm asking for. Please, help me stop loving you this way. Because I don't want to. And I know you wouldn't want me to either.
Emo-ing in the middle of the night. ARGH, thought I was over these kinds of things already.
Or maybe it's just PMS. hehh
I see you with her, and it crushes me inside,I guess I should stop thinkin' about you all the time,Maybe this is what I needed,Maybe this is a sign,Maybe I've been blind to reality, baby tell me..
Mood swings.
Just because I felt like typing a lot out tonight.






















No comments:
Post a Comment