IDK, looking at you guys now, after finally knowing the truth, understanding the impressions you had of me without my realising it.. Heh the feeling? It sucks. Big time. You guys covered it all but at the same time made it pretty obvious. It was my fault for acting mean to you guys in the first place BUT, like I said, I was immature at that time. And honestly, I didn't really mean for it to be that way, neither did I actually realize what I was doing.
Oh well, so long to 'sorry's and apologies, what's left now is more of goodbyes and moving on.
If I could go back and do it all over again, I would do it differently. But you guys would never forgive me. Seeing you now, in a different light, I finally understand what happened. All I wanted were answers throughout these two years, and now I get them.
Truth is? It hurts. Big time. But you know what? I'm glad it's over. I can finally learn to let go and move on now. Thank God.
"The only thing I asked from you, the only thing you couldn't do; tell me the whole truth."
I think I finally understand what you mean. But know this, you are a fantastic, strong-willed, brave, courageous woman; all will be well in time.
ReplyDelete"When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal" said David Henderson. And you know that it's true.
May the stars watch over you, Qing. God bless :-)