My mind started drifting and thinking about another guy for a while, and while I was struggling, I started singing this aloud..
"Morning by morning, new mercies I see,
All I have needed, Thy hand hath provided.."
And as I was singing I was wondering why I was singing this song and what the title of the song was. Then it occured to me..
"Great is Thy faithfulness, LORD unto me!"
And I realised, a great reminder that God is so faithful to His people and how likewise, husbands and wives are to be faithful to one another.
Not that we're married yet.. But I still think that there is an element of cheating if you're not faithful to your boyfriend. Must you solely think about him all the time? No, not necessarily, especially if you're in a bad relationship... But you should and must talk about these issues if they are cropping up and affecting your reltionship and how you relate to one another.
That's how unfaithfulness in marriage happens, I'm pretty sure. Hm
No comments:
Post a Comment