- People are inevitably bad. Every person is a sinner. No one is good, no one is righteous. No one seeks God. For all have turned away. No one understands.
- Full-time ministry starts now. It's happening, or should be happening now. What are you doing to evangelize to the people around you?
- Becoming more introverted.
- Parties without me?
- Death, disappointment, sorry, despair, hope, love.
- I'm letting go. Gotta let it go.
- Sunrises, sunsets, lakes and beaches now really calm / fascinate me. REALLY. So amazed.
- Oktoberfest.
- People drain me right now. So tired. Just so tired.
- My mind is telling me that this is not my normal self, my mind tells me that I should be hurt, enraged, disappointed that I'm not included. Sad that I'm left out, that I'm not 'loved'. But my heart doesn't feel anything no matter how much I want to feel. This is weird. I supposed it's not a bad thing altogether. I don't really need excessive baggage right now either.
- My mind is telling me that this is not my normal self, my mind tells me that I should be hurt, enraged, disappointed that I'm not included. Sad that I'm left out, that I'm not 'loved'. But my heart doesn't feel anything no matter how much I want to feel. This is weird. I supposed it's not a bad thing altogether. I don't really need excessive baggage right now either.

No comments:
Post a Comment