Thursday, May 9, 2013

Selfless Love.

What is romantic love?

Is it looking at someone and feeling happy and satisfied that they're right next to you?
Is it not bothering to see a picture of them on their ID cards, because it's just silly to want to see an image when the real deal's standing in front of you?

Is it selflessly caring for someone and willing to carry their groceries as they walk beside you?
To be willing to wait for them even if they're always late because you know that in the end, you'll still be able to see them?

To think about them all the time with every single song that you hear reminding yourself of them and the memories you shared?

I want to know how i feels to selflessly love someone romantically. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.
I wonder if anybody would ever feel that way about me.

I want to feel those emotions, to experience what lovers experience.
I want to love selflessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment