"If someone is not there for your downs, they don't deserve to be there for your ups."
Is that true? Are people obliged to be there for our downs too?
Cause I don't mind celebration with people as a first step to getting close to them. Then only do the relationships build and you can open up and share your problems with others.
But on the other hand, sometimes people just don't like sharing their problems with other people, and it's hard to open up. They'd rather just have people there to enjoy the happy times with them. They'd rather be alone when facing the challenges.
Sometimes, people just don't want to burden others with their own burdens.
I used to not like burdening people with my problems. But then I realised, that's what bestfriends are for. And you feel so much better telling them. Trust? It's not that much of a big issue. I trust whomever I trust and usually, it's those I'm close with. Even if I have just met someone, if we click, I don't mind sharing. Because what's there to hide? People know my past anyway. Whatever I don't want people to know, I write it here. :)
Conclusion: People should get emo blogs. HAHAHA nothing whatsoever to do with the post.
No comments:
Post a Comment