"You try and try, and you try so hard.
But all you get is being pushed away and scarred.
What's the point of trying if you're not opening up?
Guess I'll just stop here and give up.
I ask 'cause I'm concerned and I want to help on my part,
But you never needed my care, even from the start.
You don't trust me and your responses are tart,
But it's okay, I'll move on, I won't take it to heart.
Cause if the effort is not treasured, do you give up trying? Or do you push on, trying to break the barrier, knowing that it could go both ways. Either nasty, or nice.
I feel like giving up now. But I know I won't. Cause I can't.
Because I care enough to not want to let it distance us. Not for any of my bestfriends.
Although, I can see it happening already. I miss my babis so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment