Friday, August 19, 2011

It Burns.


Burns - Jason Chen.


You left me on the porch
With a rose in my hand
How could you be so cold
How could you make the door slam
I can deal with a lot of pain
But this I don’t know
It’s like another level
I have never felt before 
 
Will I ever fall in love again (yeah)
Will I ever be the same again (no)
Cuz I lost what I had
And I’ll never get it back
No matter what I try to do 
Cuz every time I think about you
I think about pain
I remember every single word you’d say

Like de ja vu
You say we’re through
And now that’s all I think about
When I think about you

And it burns
And It burns
And it burns
And it burns
And it burns
And it burns
 
I’ve come a long way
But then I see you again
I can’t believe you’d say
That you still wanna be friends
I guess you moved on

I wish that I’d done the same
But I’m still black and blue

Just can’t forget that day
 
Will I ever fall in love again (yeah)
Will I ever be the same again (no)
Cuz I lost what I had
And I’ll never get it back
No matter what I try to do 
 
Cuz every time I think about you
I think about pain
I remember every single word you’d say
Like de ja vu
You say we’re through
And now that’s all I think about
When I think about you
And it burns
And It burns
And it burns
And it burns
And it burns
And it burns

 
Too many times that I’ve tried to forget your name
But I still feel the same
How long will I have to wait till I feel okay

 
Cuz every time I think about you
I think about pain
I remember every single word you’d say
Like de ja vu
You say we’re through
And now that’s all I think about
When I think about you
And it burns
And It burns
And it burns
And it burns
And it burns
And it burns

And it burns
And it burns
Still it burns
Burns
Yeah it burns
Oh it burns

No comments:

Post a Comment