Thursday, March 17, 2011

YOU.

Okay next aim.  The old Avril Sk8er Boi image.  HAHA prolly gonna take a million years to achieve but for now, that's my target.  :)Floorball skills and physical training.  How la?  Sigh. I don't seem to get any fitter / slimmer.  

No, I don't appreciate the fact that you guys don't appreciate whatever I do for you.


I AMAT SUKA THIS SONG.  Yes, IDK why I do either.  :)  


Ain't about the HAH cha-ching cha-ching, ain't about the YEAH ba-bling ba-bling.  Catchy song.  :)

How to improve la with these circumstances.  Very disapproving.  Shucks.

In a state where I'm trying to cope with things, to forget people, to forget feelings, where I'm confused about why I feel certain ways about certain things.  
In a position where I'm very unstable, could breakdown soon.  Been listening to lots of emo songs lately IDK why anyway.  Probably cause they have nice tunes.  lol

Anyhoo, it's like. I can't talk to anyone.  Call me pathetic for pouring out feelings to a blog but bleh. Who cares?  You guys would never understand.  It doesn't matter to you anyway.

Being miss independent is not easy right now.  

I shall go emo at a corner now.  :)  I know this stinks, this feeling stinks and my being who I am at this point of time stinks.  But ah, it doesn't matter, does it?  :)

My tumblr is dead btw.  BLEH.




After being at this post about a half hour, my conclusion is.. I dedicate Avril Lavigne's I Love You to you.  :)  The lyrics are totally for you.  :D   YES, I still love you.  Yes I do for you being you.  


qing yee

No comments:

Post a Comment